COME HOME GATHERING
When was the last time you ate a meal mindfully? Made something by hand or sipped tea to enjoy every last drop?
My "Come Home Gathering" is a contemplative experience that helps create harmony within yourself, your friends and family, and your world. Through thoughtful practice and the power of craft, this workshop offers an opportunity to engage in and reconnect with your deepest self, in turn helping you "come home" to the world.
I N C L U D E S
- A 7 x 7 metal loom and enough cotton loops to weave two handweavings
- Instruction on how to make a handweaving
- Teaching on breathing and meditation techniques
- A delicious, hand prepared meal
- Moments of peace and deep stillness
- Contact Kate directly for pricing information