Weaving For Kids Kit
Help your kids to get off their screens and into the rhythms of their bodies and hands. The Weaving For Kids Kit helps young people (ages 8+) stay present, play with color and fiber, and tap into their natural creativity.
Kids need space and time to use their imagination and do things their own way. That’s why I made this kit with a bright and inspiring palette and simple starter patterns to bring out your child’s inner artist.
The kit contains everything kids need to begin their handweaving journey:
- A sturdy metal loom, 7"x 7" and metal weaving hook
- 76 cotton loops (in your choice of color) to make two 6" weavings
- Please leave in the note section of your order... your color choice.
- Illustrated Beginner's Handweaving Instruction Manual to help guide your child step-by-step through the weaving process (E-Book)
- A brightly colored pattern book, filled with 12 easy patterns designed especially for children.
Weaving together is a great way to connect with your child, and kids will be proud to use their weavings as a potholder, trivet, or a special place to rest a favorite shell, rock, or stuffed animal.
This kit makes a great holiday or birthday gift, and it is a wonderful way to introduce the art of handweaving to the next generation.
I hope this kit will inspire more weaving and if you want to explore more of the patterns in the book, don’t forget to check out the additional colored loops available in my supplies store.
When possible, shipping will be within 48 hours.
Free pick up available at my home in Ojai, California